We are excited to begin the 2017 City Tour season in just a couple weeks! This summer the City Tour is hosting over 60 tournaments in 20 cities across the country. Whether you've played before or not, we wanted to share some new and exciting changes that have been made this season.
- Age limit for the City Tour has changed from 18-34 to 18-39. Now more golfers across the country and participate in our team based golf tournaments.
- New cities include Austin, Charlotte, Seattle, and St. Louis.
- Continued tee gifts including
- 1st and 10th Tee bars
- Chef's Cut Beef Jerky
- Srixon balls
- Improved tournament prizing including gifts cars for
- Exciting opportunities from sponsors, including 18Birdies giving away tickets to the 2018 Arnold Palmer Invitational and 2 free entries to the City Tour Championship.
- End of the season awards.
- Championship at True Blue & Caledonia in Myrtle Beach.
Each tournament will continue to offer a best ball and scramble division, allowing you and your team to choose the format that best fits what you're looking for in a golf tournament. Top teams and pairs will qualify for the City Tour National Championship on September 16/17 in Myrtle Beach at the beautiful True Blue and Caledonia golf courses (one of many impressive courses on this summer's schedule).
The season tees off on June 10/11 weekend with tournaments in all cities. To get started or learn more, simply find your city on the City Tour page and enter your email to receive email updates and promotions! Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.