n Friday November 16th, 2018 the NCCGA staff is proud to host the 2nd annual Careers in Golf Networking event at NCCGA Nationals. If you are a student looking for an internship or seeking part time, full time, or volunteer work in the golf industry, the NCCGA staff is dedicated to helping college-aged golfers succeed off the course. The goal of the event is to educate students on careers in golf including full time positions in marketing, sales, finance, management, operations, teaching, and engineering. For those students who are freshman, sophomores and juniors, there are hundreds of golf internships available nationally in golf.
Whether you are one of the 348 students attending Nationals or just a student who is part of the Nextgengolf community, the Careers in Golf Networking event is open to any NCCGA club golfer. Anyone attending the event should send a ONE PAGE resume as a word doc attachment to email@example.com to be included in a resume book for each employer (hard copies will not be accepted at the event).
- Golf Channel / GolfNow
- American Junior Golf Association (AJGA)
- Srixon / Cleveland Golf
- Play Golf Myrtle Beach / Golf Tourism Solutions
- PGA of America
- Billy Casper Golf
- United State Golf Association (USGA)
- Club Managers Association of America (CMAA)
- Golf Academy of America (GAA)
What to expect?
The Careers in Golf networking event was built with college student’s interest in mind:
- Free food - Food and soft drinks will be provided
- Casual dress code - Golf attire. Don’t embarrass yourself and wear a suit and tie.
- Hiring managers on-site – If you want to really impress someone from a large golf organization, why not impress the hiring manager!
- Resume help and advice – For students not currently seeking internships or jobs, the Nextgengolf staff will be on site to help students personally with their resumes and answer any questions about working in the golf industry.
Be sure to check out the Nextgengolf job board where we post lots of industry positions available for other golf companies. We are excited to be hosting this annual event in conjunction with NCCGA Nationals and bring together the top employers in golf with the top student golfer recruiting talent. If you are a college student not participating at Nationals and plan to join us in Myrtle Beach on Friday November, 16th, please make sure to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday November 9th.