Each semester our staff at Nextgengolf strives to find a new, unique venue for NCCGA Nationals. Having hosted at amazing facilities like TPC San Antonio in Texas, Disney Golf Courses in Florida, and The Resort at Glade Springs in West Virginia, our goal is to find awesome golf courses that give club golfers across the country an amazing experience.
Over the past few years we have broadened the geography in which Nationals is hosted. Last semester we hosted the National Championship and our first ever National Invitational in Las Vegas, NV; this marked the furthest west that the NCCGA Nationals has ever been played.
As we set out to book the location of the National Championship and National Invitational for the spring of 2018, our sights were set on St. Louis, MO. This central location makes it convenient for many of our club golf teams to drive while still making it easy and affordable for those who need to fly into St. Louis' international airport.
We are thrilled to announce that on April 28th and 29th we will be hosting at two amazing, private venues in St. Louis. Without further ado, here are the facilities where over 340 club golfers will be competing later this spring:
National Invitational – Bogey Hills Country Club
- A fully re-built clubhouse will be finished just before the Spring 2018 National Invitational. This facility will follow the likes of Hot Springs Country Club as another great private country club to host Nationals.
- 18 Hole Facility - 120 club golfers will compete to earn the first ever spring National Invitational title
- Our Invitational Champion will receive an automatic bid to the Fall 2018 National Championship
“Bogey Hills Country Club is looking forward to hosting the NCCGA National Invitational. Our course is ready to test some of the best club golfers in the country." - Denny Walters Jr., Tournament Coordinator/Teaching Professional
National Championship – Norwood Hills Country Club
- Hosted the 1948 PGA Championship won by Ben Hogan
- Hosted 2001 Senior Amateur
- Hosting the 2018 U.S. Women's Mid-Am
- 36 Hole Facility – 224 club golfers will take aim at being crowned National Champions
"Norwood Hills Country Club has a rich tradition of playing host to professional and amateur events from its inception in 1922. On behalf of the membership of Norwood Hills Country Club, we are honored to host this National Championship and wish all participants the best of luck on our East and West Championship courses." - Dane McLaird, Tournament & Catering Operations Manager
We look forward to a fun and competitive spring season! If you have any questions regarding the Nationals qualification process please see our rules and qualifying page.