Every NCCGA National Championship has something unique to offer. Whether it is the location, the course itself, or the new ideas and activities built into the weekend, each championship creates unique memories for club golfers each semester.
Much like Disney itself, the Fall 2016 NCCGA National Championship at Disney’s Magnolia and Palm courses is full of surprises that the 256 players from across the country are going to enjoy. Here are some firsts and key highlights for what to expect!
- First NCCGA National Championship in Florida. You asked for Florida and warmer weather, you got it!
- Carts with GPS included for Saturday and Sunday’s rounds!
- More media coverage than ever. Golf Channel will headline the newest media partner to work with the NCCGA, including an appearance on morning drive Friday before the tournament.
- Complimentary transportation service from the Orlando airport, hotel, and course.
- Grand raffle at Friday night’s registration party, featuring prizes from Cleveland/Srixon, Oxford, New Balance, Bose, GolfNow, and more!
- Each player will receive a photo tagged via social media on the featured hole of the championship.
- Special surprise Friday night!! To be announced in November.
What else do you want to see at Disney? Share any and all ideas on Twitter and Facebook @NCCGA. Many of the things we improve each semester come directly from player feedback so we want to hear from you!